Support services for your business
Contact our support team for technical help, training and documentation.
FT corporate customers are supported by an account manager and a dedicated team to implement your service, answer questions, provide technical help and deliver training.
The FT offers free training sessions for customers. Our FT.com specialists provide expert advice on the FT features and technologies that are most relevant to your organisation, saving you time and ensuring you get the most from your licence.
- Training. Our personalised training sessions can be held at your offices or online. An introduction to FT.com is particularly valuable for new users and we’ve also held lunchtime briefings and drop-in demonstrations for customers
- Support. The support team can assist with access or log-in problems, discuss tracking options, guide you through creating searches and setting up new users on FT.com, and much more
- Downloads. Find out more about the FT services and tools by downloading our user guides
- FT User Guides – FT services and tools videos
- Knowledge Manager Inserts – A quick guide to help knowledge managers to setup, promote and manage their corporate subscription
- FT.com Fact sheet – An overview of the key content and tools on FT.com
- FT.com Guide – An FT.com introduction booklet available in print and pdf format for distribution to end users
- FT links & banner ads – Add description of FT.com, search boxes and banner ads to your intranet to help promote your subscription