With over 600 journalists around the world, the Financial Times validates and distils information from hundreds of sources to deliver accurate news and analysis on global business, finance and politics.
We offer trusted news and insight that helps the world’s business leaders to anticipate market shifts, avoid risks, spot opportunities and make the right decisions. Our corporate service helps our clients to be more productive.
We extract the intelligence that’s relevant to your business and deliver it using the technologies that suit you best.
Corporate customers pay once for the right to access our journalism and then access it via desktop, mobile phones, tablets, media monitoring agencies and news aggregation platforms.
Corporate subscription features
- World-class news and analysis customised to your business
- Access via desktop, tablet and mobile, and 40+ third party channels
- Flexible licensing options and volume discounts for 10+ readers
- A single contract to cover both digital access and newspaper
- Administration tools and support team to help you manage your subscription. Custom technologies and consulting services to ensure successful user adoption